Feedback is everything. Here's a quick assessment for you and your team. On a scale of 1-10 measure each category and access the questions that follow.
- Do you have a passion and/or love for what you do?
- Do you look forward to coming to work? Why or Why not?
- Do you have projects and tasks that bring you life and energy?
- Do you know what goals and tasks to execute on a weekly basis?
- Can you clearly communicate the vision and direction of the team?
- What part of your job do you feel most comfortable and competent with? Least?
- What are the biggest time wasters you and/or your team engage in each week?
- What are the most essential activities you complete each week? Any you overlook?
- What are the most efficient & effective tasks & processes your team has in place? Least?
- Are there any blind spots you foresee as the business and its services move forward?
- Where do you see the biggest opportunity for growth with your product and/or service?
- Is there an area or department within the company where you would like to learn more?
- How would you describe the trust and chemistry among the team?
- Where do you see the biggest growth among the team relationally?
- Who among the team would you benefit from if you had more connection with them?
Bonus: Pursuit _______
- How would you describe your current motivation and drive?
- A year from now, how would you like to develop as a leader?
- What specific goals do you plan to accomplish in the next 6 months?