Thanksgiving is right around the corner so there's no better time to make sure your team knows they are appreciated! Here's a few fun ways to start showing your team gratitude!
5 Unique Way to Tell Your Team THANKS!
- Surprise your team and send them home at noon on a Friday!
- Put in a Starbucks order the day before & show up with drinks in hand the next morning!
- Take a work meeting OUT - find a hot lunch spot to discuss your meeting agenda, or a back room at a local coffee shop!
- Ask someone on your team if there's one task you can take off their plate for the week and put on yours.
- Show up with small gift cards for everyone, morning donuts or Subway for lunch!
Theodore Roosevelt really knew what he was talking about when he said, "Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." Show them you care in all the ways you can! You won't regret it.It's the little acts that always make the biggest impact.Also, if you really want to dig in check out the book The 5 Languages of Appreciation by White and Chapman.