It can be exhausting scrolling through Youtube to find the right video specific to the topic you are looking for.
Scroll no longer! I am sharing with you a few of my favorite videos of all-time from my favorite speakers of all time.
Covering various topics as it relates to your leadership success!
1. The Power of Vulnerability - Brene Brown
* One of my favorite Ted Talks - Brene is a great resource for authentic living, building confidence, and self-awareness.
2. The Anatomy of Trust - Brene Brown
* Overview of the 7 elements of trust with yourself and others.
3. Effective Confrontation - Simon Sinek
* Using the FBI (Feeling, Behavior, & Impact) Structure to help you structure hard conversations.
4. Understanding True Accountability - Patrick Lencioni
* Encouragement and guidance to understand the core of great accountability.
5. Extreme Ownership of Your Life- Jocko Willink, Navy Seal
* If you need a kick in the butt to take full responsibility for the good, bad and ugly in your life.
6. How to Create a Great Team Environment - Simon Sinek
* How to make your team feel safe and create a circle of trust.
7. Change Your Mindset, Change the Game - Dr. Alia Crum
* The power of harnessing your mind and how it affects EVERYTHING.
8. Root Cause of Trauma & Why You Feel Lost - Gabor Mate
* One of my favorite speakers on addiction, stress, and healing your childhood trauma - all his videos are powerful!
9. WhiteSpace & Thieves of Productivity- Juliet Funt
* My favorite speakers on creating small spaces throughout your day to reduce stress, anxiety, and be present in your day.
10. 7 Steps That Can Make You A Millionaire- Dave Ramsey
* A tool and resource to give you practical steps to master your budget and finances.
Don’t let a dysfunctional work environment or dysfunctional team hold your company back. Take our free team assessment or schedule a time to meet!